1. The squib caused by excessive pressure, the compressor is easy to break, and poor cooling ;
2. Winter low pressure pipe is frozen ;
3. Burn the fuse ;
4. Short service life ;
5. Power is too large, etc.
1. The air volume is greater than 25% of the brush fan ;
2. Less current ;
3. Low noise ;
4. Sensor sensitivity is higher than 5 seconds ;
5. There is no large current surge at the start ;
6. Take the condenser temperature to specify the fan speed.
Why don't we take a variable frequency brushless fan?